Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Advice Needed!

Smoke.  People inhale it.  People cough on it.   I love it.  Question is, what should the great Lama smoke?  That was not a rhetorical question, the concept of literary devices escapes me, that part of my brain is mostly resin and no longer functions, I need answers people. 


Reason why I need to find a "replacement reefer" is due to my recent legal trouble, and the fact that I'm going to be on probation.  Now, you may ask me, "Damn Lama, why don't you buy some jwh and call it a day?" Well, it just got banned in my state, so fuck you, unless you want to mail me some, in which case, by all means send it!

So I'm looking for smokable (vapable) herbs, that will give me some sort of psychoactive effects.  The only promising herb I've come up with is a Mexican botanical by the name of Sinicuichi. Does anyone have any experience with anything like this?  Comments please.  Pic related, it's sinicuichi

34 comments:

  1. I suggest spice, Black Mamba is always good, Green Budda is great, and Cloud 9 is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry just saw that JWH is in spice, I don't know of any other alternatives then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salvia! Completely legal if you're over 18! ;) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't make any recs but I hope you share you final decision and experiences with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yop: how bout some Salvia?

    Ok - the trip is a lil LSD-like..
    but hey: if you're in a stable condition & not living on the 5th floor or something, it might be a candidate. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah the only other one i know of is salvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. rofl instant lung cancer @ the first pic

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is one of my more favorite blog posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. rofl @ Jack Anderson's stupidity, fag

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really not sure, but I look forward to hearing about your future experiments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't do salvia, even though it's legal.

    You'll regret it very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first pick of the guy smoking thousands of cigs is hilarious. lololol

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude that sucks that it just got banned in your state.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well that sucks that is got banned. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sucks the dolly llama got busted, but this is a good time to scream from the rooftops that we can't afford the luxury of locking up nonviolent drug offenders...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I heard Salvia fucks you up beyond belief man....What state are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Only Salvia divinorium is coming up to my head...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ehh I would not trust that mexican stuff..sounds shady.

    But gl on probation :/

    ReplyDelete
  19. salvias the one i know but id like to know more about this mexican one

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Post, looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post man. Keep in touch... Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woah...Was actually looking into something along the lines of this post earlier...The guy at my local head shop recommended something called Spike? I think thats what he said.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I go with salvia, gives a good high.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @asprin. Indeed, there's actually a review of that exact blend on this website. The stuff you're thinking of is an herbal blend with the active chemical of jwh-018. That's what I've been getting by on, but my state just banned it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm an avid reader of yours so I'd appreciate it if you headed over to my blog and voted in my poll and stuff =)

    ReplyDelete